RACCA Scholarship Opportunities
We are part of The Regional Air Cargo Carriers Association (RACCA) and want to tell you about their annual student scholarships.
The RACCA Aviation Scholarship is established for the purpose of promoting and assisting aviation as a career choice and to make students aware of the opportunities in the Air Cargo Industry. This scholarship can be used to assist in the payment of tuition, flight training, or to obtain new or additional licenses.
RACCA ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applicants for the RACCA Scholarship must:
- Be a college student currently enrolled in an accredited aviation program.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Currently carry a Grade Point Average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Candidates will be considered without regard to race, gender, religion, disability or national origin.
Applicants for the UPS FlightPath program must:
- Be a participant in the UPS FlightPath program.
Interested candidates must complete:
- An official application (attach additional sheets if needed.)
- A recommendation from an aviation or academic professional.
- A short essay (200-400 words) listing your achievements, your career aspirations and your participation in school, community or aviation activities.
Four awards will be made to students pursuing a career in aviation as a Pilot or FAA aircraft Mechanic with Airframe and/or Powerplant ratings.
Scholarship #1 (The Richard Mills Memorial Scholarship) will be in the amount of $2,500.00
Scholarship #2 (The Terry Hibler Memorial Scholarship) will be in the amount of $2,500.00
Scholarship #3 will be in the amount of $2,500.00
Scholarship #4 will be in the amount of $2,500.00
Four awards will be made to students pursuing UPS FlightPath program.
UPS Scholarship #1 will be in the amount of $2,500.00
UPS Scholarship #2 will be in the amount of $2,500.00
UPS Scholarship #3 will be in the amount of $2,500.00
UPS Scholarship #4 will be in the amount of $2,500.00
All applications must be received no later than Oct. 15th – Each Year.
Selection will be made at a meeting of the selection committee and the recipients will be announced by Nov. 30th – Each Year.
Scholarship funds will be dispersed by December 15th – Each Year.
The funds will be made payable to the accredited school.
All successful applicants will also be notified in writing.
We encourage you to explore the RACCA website to learn about the Air Cargo Industry.