Wiggins Airways has been in the aviation industry since 1929. We are seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help us provide unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork.
We offer a strong culture of safety and service. Our pilots develop exceptional skills, operating in the diverse and challenging weather conditions of the Northeast. Whether you are at the beginning of your airline career, still wanting to fly after age 65, or just wanting to fly a stable schedule from an airport close to home, we have a spot for you on the Wiggins Team!
Minimum Flight Requirements
- 1200 hours TT with 800 hours PIC
- 500 hours XC (defined as point to point)
- 100 hours night
- 75 hours Instrument (50 hours must be in the aircraft)
- 100 hours ME for BE99 and EMB110
- US Pilot certification with commercial license with instrument rating and; equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- Two year degree in Aviation or equivalent education is desirable.
- Garmin avionics experience a plus.
- Valid driver’s license in accordance with Company and airport policy
- Successfully complete security, background check, and drug and alcohol testing in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations, Company and airport policy
If you don’t see an open position that fits you, we encourage you to keep coming back as our company continually grows and evolves.