We are currently looking for A&P mechanics to join our team in Manchester. We offer a flexible schedule, a competitive benefits package and a great team environment.
Qualified candidates must have an A&P license, high school diploma or equivalent and must be able to pass drug and alcohol testing and a 10 year background check.
What our Technicians do:
- Perform scheduled and non-scheduled mechanical maintenance on all company and customer owned aircraft required by Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations
- Inspect and diagnose discrepancies to identify defective components
- Determine serviceability of aircraft and components
- Research and recommend repairs and purchase of replacement parts as required
- Cleans and maintains tooling, equipment and work areas
- Changes and repairs faulty components in accordance with FAA regulations, sound business practice, safety concerns and Wiggins Airways policies and procedures
- Completes all necessary paperwork including logbook entries, FAA and repair station forms
- Safely operates and transports company and customer equipment in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Manchester Airport (MHT), and Wiggins Airways policies and procedures
- Participates at the highest level as a Maintenance Technician team member, supporting co-workers in their duties and providing extra-ordinary service to every Wiggins Airways’ customer;
- Maintain due diligence on all matters of security and safety
- Participates in general housekeeping duties such as facility cleaning, snow and sand removal, etc.