State: Rhode Island
Our operation out of Providence serves our partners, FedEx . We operate Cessna Caravans (C208) for FedEx, and the typical schedule is as follows:
Our weekly scheduled departures out of KPVD operate a five day schedule – Monday morning through Friday morning, and each flight terminates back in KPVD, each day. No overnighting at outstations!
Wiggins currently has positions available within the KPVD area, as a “Floater” and the their schedule is as follows:
- Covers for Wiggins Pilots when they are on vacation or out due to illness.
- Covers on an as needed basis if FedEx requires additional (Adhoc) departures.
- Covers open-runs within the FedEx system, and may require the pilot to be away from their home for up to (4) days.
- Floater position has a guaranteed fixed-location run out of KPVD for (4) months during the summer season.
- Typically checks-in with Flight Control twice-a-day when there is no imminent need that would require the “Floater” to fly.
Whether you are starting your career, re-entering the field or not quite ready to retire, we would love to speak to you about joining the Wiggins team!
Providence is the capital of Rhode Island, and is filled historical culture, a thriving and friendly community, renowned restarants and night-life, and so much more!